August 24 @ 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
The Embassy of Ukraine in Canada invites you to a joint celebration of Canada’s 150th anniversary and Ukrainian Independence Day. As a part of Ottawa Welcomes the World, Ottawa’s year-long cultural showcase, A Day in Ukraine displays the fusion of ethnic and contemporary culture through a day-long exhibition featuring:
- Ukraine’s cutting-edge technologies, including a VR demonstration and a portable escape room;
- ethnic and contemporary music, dance, and sand art performances;
- art exhibits and Ukrainian craft workshops for adults and children;
- traditional cuisine and clothing; and
- a special evening performance by a band coming directly from Ukraine.
A Day in Ukraine – experience the love of freedom.
Event info can be found here.