June 30 @ 8:00 pm
Celebrate Canada’s 150 birthday with the biggest throwback party in Ottawa! We’ll be closing out the Nature Nocturne season with groovy tunes, spectacular surprises, and more Canadiana than you can shake a prehistoric beaver at.
• Be among the first to visit the new Canada Goose Arctic Gallery.
• Take part in unusual activities such as teapot racing and parasol dueling!
• Meet figures from the museum’s past through Live History: Viola MacMillan, Percy Taverner, Alice Wilson and Sir Wilfrid Laurier.
• Pause with fantastic characters like the superhero Ultimate Canadian and Steampunks.
• Sing with a Canadian version of “C” karaoke!
• Dance the night away with JUMP!106.9’s DJs Katrella and The Kid Gorgeous.
Break out the red and white, or get ready to doff your top hat and slip on your poodle skirt; we’re looking to see your best Canadian pride through the ages.
Website link here.
Ottawa2017 link here.